2012.Q1 NAR Survey Highlights
• Commercial markets recorded signs of stabilization during the quarter.
• Sales volume rose eight percent from a year ago.
• Sales prices declined nine percent on a year -over-year basis.
• Leasing activity advanced one percent from the previous quarter.
• Rental rates declined four percent compared with the previous quarter.
• Financing remains the top of current challenges followed closely by pricing.
Sales Volume Compared with Previous Quarter (Ohio)Sale volume is down between -19% to 0%
Sales Prices Compared with Previous Quarter (Ohio)Sales prices is down between - 35% to -25%
Sales Volume Compared with Previous Year (Ohio)Sale volume is up between 1% to 25%.
View full report at: