Thursday, July 9, 2009

About Steven

 I am a lifetime Daytonian and started my real estate career in 1987. I have been married 23 yrs and have 3 children, 2 in college and a 6yr old. Raised Catholic I attended St. Mary's School, (until it closed) St. Anthony School (all 3 of my children attended), Belmont High School, Sinclair Community College and Wright State University.

I have a background in mechanical engineering and drafting & design. While attending college I worked 5yrs for Chrysler Technologies where we designed equipment installations and aircraft modifications for Wright Patterson Airforce Base. After purchasing 19 aparments I ended up working full time as a residential agent.

My clients slowly became more and more commercial so in June 2002 I converted to a full time commercial agent and served for 4 yrs as manager and sales agent at HRI Commercial Realty in Beavercreek. In June 2006 I was hired as the Director of Prudential One REALTORS® Commercial Division. In July 2010 I joined Prudential Commercial Real Estate working towards opening a Dayton office. I specialize in commercial sales & leasing, including commercial investment properties and business brokerage.

I believe my unique system of serving clients has resulted an impressive 80% - 90% repeat and referral business. I alway try an put myself in my clients shoes and ask the question "What would I do if it was my decision?" and based on my knowledge and experience with over 400 transactions I can provide an honest and objective solution.

Community Involvement
  • Past President of Dayton Bombers Youth Hockey League
  • Vice President of Dayton Bombers Youth Hockey League
  • Past President of Beavercreek/Fairborn Optimist Club
  • Previous Parish Council Member at St. Anthony Church
  • Past Cub Master for Troop 235

Interests
Family, Hockey, Soccer, Darts & Computers

Office
7311 Tyler's Corner Place
West Chester OH 45069
(937) 434-7757

View Current Listings

No comments:

Post a Comment